Sharing health data
This project is looking to understand the views and perspectives on sharing and using personal health data during and beyond COVID-19.
It is being led by a team of researchers from The University of Manchester alongside other organisations including Groundswell and the National Institute for Health and Care Research (NIHR) Applied Research Collaboration Greater Manchester (ARC-GM).
People who live in Greater Manchester and are one, or more, of the following:
- from an ethnic minority background
- an asylum seeker or refugee
- part of the LGBTQ+ community
- living with or previously experienced mental health problems
- living with a long-term health condition
- a young person (aged 18-24 years)
Participants can choose between one of the following:
- Online (via Zoom)
- in person at The University of Manchester (COVID secure)
Attending and contributing to an online or face-to-face focus/discussion group (lasting approx. 1-2 hours).
Meetings will be audio recorded, only for the purposes of this research.
Participants will receive a gift voucher for each group they take part in.
- 15 September 2022