DART lung health
This project will establish an advisory group for a research study that will develop and test the use of artificial intelligence to transform the diagnosis of lung cancer and other thoracic diseases.
The input of group members will make a real difference to the management of this study and ensure that the right information is shared with participants in the best possible way.
It is being led by a team of researchers based at the University of Oxford.
- Aged 18+
- Have been affected by lung cancer
- Have an interest in improving, diagnosis, care and treatments for lung cancer and other thoracic diseases
- Online (via Microsoft Teams)
- Attending and contributing to a series of online focus/discussion groups.
- Meetings will last approximately 1 hour and take place every 3 months.
- 31 January 2023