Community pharmacy framework
This project is looking at ways to improve the quality of healthcare services provided by community pharmacies.
Feedback from these sessions will be used to inform the development of a ‘quality framework’ that recognises the importance of community pharmacies within the wider integrated healthcare system.
It is being carried out by a team of researchers based at The University of Manchester as part of an NIHR School of Primary Care Research post-doctoral fellowship award.
- Aged 18+
- Living in Greater Manchester
- Have experience of community pharmacy
The University of Manchester or Online (via Microsoft Teams)
- Attending and contributing to a ‘nominal group discussion’ (approx. 2-3 hours)*
- Meetings will be audio recorded, only for the purposes of this research.
- Participants will be reimbursed for their time, plus receive reasonable travel expenses
* A ‘nominal group discussion’ is a structured research method that seeks to generate ideas by asking participants individual questions, and then asking them to collectively prioritise suggestions.
- 31 October 2023