Community health services
This project will establish a PPI (patient and public involvement) advisory panel to a three-year research study examining how adult community health services influence and affect use of hospital-based services.
It is being led by a team of researchers at The University of Manchester. Results of the study will be used to help inform community services for the future.
- Aged 18+
- Have lived experience of using an adult community health service (eg district nursing, podiatry, occupational therapy, physiotherapy etc)
- Online (via Zoom) or in-person at The University of Manchester.
- Attending and contributing to a PPI advisory panel.
- It is estimated the panel will meet up to three times a year over a three-year period.
- Participants will receive £25 per hour for their attendance/reading, plus travel expenses (where appropriate).
- 5 March 2023