Anxiety in older adults
This online study is looking to understand how older people from different cultural backgrounds understand anxiety and how this affects their experiences.
It is being carried out by researchers from The University of Manchester.
Participants completing the study will receive an electronic voucher for taking part.
- Aged 65+
- Experience anxiety or stress, or consider themselves to be a worrier
- Are from one of the following cultural backgrounds:
- White British
- South Asian or British Asian (Pakistani, Indian Bangladeshi)
- Black, Black British, Caribbean or African
- A discussion (telephone or Zoom) about you and your health (approx 20 minutes)
- An interview (telephone or Zoom) about your understanding and experiences of anxiety (approx 60 minutes)
If you prefer to conduct these in a language other than English, please inform us in advance so that an approved interpreter can attend.
All calls will be audio recorded.
- 31 August 2022