Prevalence of depression in diabetes
This study is looking to understand how living with diabetes can affect people’s day-to-day life experience and mood.
- Researchers want to hear from everyone with diabetes, whether they have experienced depression or not.
- Findings from this study will help to measure how many people are, and aren’t affected by symptoms of depression, and how this may be different for people living with different types of diabetes.
- Results from this study will be used to inform and shape future research to help develop new treatments or therapies.
- The study is being carried out by a team of researchers at Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust.
- aged over 18
- diagnosed with diabetes
- with or without experience of depression
- This study involves completing an online questionnaire, which should take no more than 15 minutes to complete.
21 June 2021